Little Bells Teaching Assistant Level 3
We are looking for someone to work as part of an Early Years team in our on site Nursery to provide high quality education and care for our children.
· To ensure that activities are carried out in a safe and responsible manner in accordance with statutory responsibilities and to advise the Teacher in charge or Deputy of any concerns over children, equipment etc
· To follow all Little Bells and whole school policies, including those regarding safeguarding and confidentiality.
· To ensure that Little Bells offers the highest standards of physical and emotional care, health and safety, and personal and food hygiene at all times.
· To work creatively with children within the EY framework as instructed.
· To interact with children to provide a range of stimulating activities to promote all areas of learning.
· To assist in ensuring all children have equal access to opportunities to learn and develop.
Contract length: 12 months
Application deadline: 30/04/2021
Related keywords: teaching assistant, school
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £7,580.00-£15,546.00 per year
APPLICATION FORM to be submitted by Email to email@example.com