- A parent's guide to YouNow
YouNow is a live video and chat app that's popular with young people. What should you know about it?
- Helping your child with their homework
Helping your child with their homework and revision can often be a huge benefit when it comes to exam day. Here's what you need to know to support your child's learning.
- Do family habits affect childhood obesity?
New research from the University of Glasgow shows that eating in front of a screen could be bad news for your child's health.
- Helping your child cope with exam stress
Exams can be a source of stress for many young people. Here, senior consultant psychiatrist Dr Ramya Mohan offers her tips for helping your child cope.
- Should you share pictures of your children online?
Parent Info examines the very modern phenomenon of social media ‘sharenting’